My Guide Website?
From Manhattan: Full-Day NYC Boroughs and Coney Island Tour632 Reviews
New York City is one of the most culturally diverse cities in the world and full of contrasts between its different boroughs and 8.5 million residents. Get off the beaten path and explore amazing neighborhoods in four of the five NYC boroughs.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn about the cultural diversity of New York City on a guided tour
- Get to know the most popular boroughs like the Brooklyn, Bronx, and many more
- Admire iconic monuments such as the Brooklyn Bridge from DUMBO
- Grab the chance to be a model with New York’s most iconic venues and locations
DescriptionTravel by a comfortable motor coach and learn about the development of the diverse neighborhoods like Harlem, the Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn, and Coney Island from a licensed NYC tour guide. See historic sites, such as the world-renowned Apollo Theater, the debut venue for many performers such as Ella Fitzgerald, The Jackson 5, Marvin Gaye, and many others. Next, you will travel north, to the borough of the Bronx, where you will see the home of one of the most famous baseball teams in the world: The New York Yankees! You’ll also learn about the birth of hip hop and view original street art while walking along the streets. The tour continues across the East River into the borough of Queens, one of the most ethnically diverse counties in the US, whose residents speak over 100 languages. You will pass through the exclusive Malba neighborhood, and see its many beautiful homes. Visit Flushing Meadows Park, home of the US Open (one of the oldest tennis championships in the world), as well as the New York Mets baseball team and the Unisphere (leftover from the 1964 World’s Fair). Enjoy the impressive DUMBO from where you can see the famous Brooklyn Bridge. You will then proceed to visit the borough of Brooklyn, viewing the neighborhoods of Williamsburg and Crown Heights, home to one of the largest Hasidic Jewish communities outside of Israel, alongside a younger, gentrifying non-Jewish population. If you choose the tour without Coney Island, your day ends in Dumbo. Otherwise, continue to Coney Island, a fun and relaxing destination for New Yorkers for generations. Weather permitting, explore the boardwalk and get time for lunch at the legendary Nathan’s restaurant (cost not included). Finally, you’ll head back over the East River, passing by the historic Brooklyn Bridge, on your return to Manhattan. Please note that the day’s itinerary is subject to traffic conditions and may be modified due to time constraints.
IncludesGuide Roundtrip transportation from the meeting point Visit to Coney Island (if option selected)
- The day’s itinerary is subject to traffic conditions and may be modified due to time constraints If you choose the option without Coney Island, the tour will end in Dumbo According to U.S. laws and regulations, children under 3 years old must be seated in child seats, but bus drivers are not required to provide them. To ensure that your child has a seat, you must bring your own