My Guide Website?
From Manhattan: 4-Hour Brooklyn Christmas Magic Tour340 Reviews
See how New Yorkers decorate their homes for the holidays. Hop on and off a bus to see the brightly lit homes of Dyker Heights and DUMBO.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the ultimate Christmas experience in New York City
- Admire the Dyker Heights Christmas lights
- Take a stroll under the Brooklyn Bridge and photograph the skyline of Manhattan
DescriptionCombine the fun of a hop-on hop-off and a guided walking tour on your visit to the neighborhoods of Dyker Heights and Dumbo in Brooklyn. Look at blocks and blocks of Christmas lights decorated for the holiday season. Witness nativity displays, nutcrackers, inflatable Santas, garlands, lights, and more. Start from midtown Manhattan and head out to Dyker Heights where you will hop off the vehicle and walk around. Experience the most magical neighborhood in New York City with the biggest display of Christmas lights in full splendor. After getting into the holiday spirit, continue to another spectacular section of Brooklyn, Dumbo, to take a stroll under the Brooklyn Bridge and photograph the skyline of Manhattan. Finish your night by returning to Times Square Hotel in Manhattan.
Includes1-hour walking tour of Dyker Heights Driver Professional guide Hop-on hop-off tour Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- • A moderate amount of walking is involved (1-hour walking tour of Dyker Heights)
- Restrooms may not be available during this tour
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Due to the traffic conditions in NYC for Christmas Season, the tour may last more than 4 hours