My Guide Website?
Financial Crisis Tour61 Reviews
Learn the causes of the financial crisis on a 2-hour tour of lower Manhattan. Guided by Wall Street insiders, explore landmarks such as the New York Stock Exchange, Federal Reserve, and Wall Street itself.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Hear the story of the financial crash from Wall Street insiders
- Explore the history of lower Manhattan
- Learn about the most significant financial crisis since the Great Depression
- Discover why the Wall Street Experience has been recommended by the BBC and New York Times
- Tour the grounds of the major players from the crisis, such as Lehman Brothers, Goldman Sachs, and the Federal Reserve
DescriptionThis highly acclaimed Financial Crisis Tour has been recommended by both the BBC and The New York Times. Guided by real Wall Street insiders, you will explore world-famous financial landmarks, such as the New York Stock Exchange and Federal Reserve. Founded by a Vice President of Deutsche Bank, the tour meanders the narrow streets of Lower Manhattan. As you walk past attractions such as the iconic Charging Bull statue, hear exclusive stories from inside the trenches that will truly shock you! Get first-hand knowledge of the causes and effects of the crash from the people that were part of the Wall Street breakdown. Discover why some traders made billion-dollar profits, while banks collapsed. Learn more about the Financial District's rich history, architecture and trivia as you stop at major zites such as Federal Hall, Trump Tower, Goldman Sachs, Lehman Brothers, and many more. Leave with a deeper understanding of the financial markets and recent financial innovations, and a greater knowledge about the hectic trading culture and lifestyle.
IncludesGuide with Wall Street experience
- Please arrive 10 minutes before tour departure
- The tour runs regardless of weather conditions and takes place outdoors. Dress appropriately for the weather, and remember Downtown Manhattan is particularly windy
- Please note that the New York Stock Exchange is closed to visitors
- Don't forget your camera