My Guide Website?
DHCL - Guided walking tour | NYC: Dyker Heights
Get into the holiday spirit on a guided walking tour of the Dyker Heights Christmas lights. Marvel at the decorations and take memorable photos.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover Brooklyn's Dyker Heights decked out in festive decor
- See twinkling Christmas lights and nativity scenes
- Enjoy a charming community made world-famous for its Christmas tradition
- Hear local stories from your native tour guide
DescriptionEnjoy a magical stroll through Dyker Heights in Brooklyn, where homeowners take holiday decorations to a whole new level. You will be guided by a native Brooklynite who knows all about the area and the history of this annual tradition. Visit Lucy Spata’s house, the woman who started it all over 40 years ago. Every inch of her property is lined with angels, toy soldiers and snowmen. Marvel at house after house displaying thousands of lights, reindeers, toy soldiers, life-size cartoon characters, and nativity scenes. The local operator is owned and operated by residents of Dyker Heights. They aim to work with the community to offer guests a real taste of the area and its history, and to support local businesses.
IncludesGuided walking tour
- You will be walking outdoors for approximately 90 minutes
- This tour will take place rain or shine