My Guide Website?
DHCL - Bus sightseeing & Walking tour | NYC: Dyker Heights5 Reviews
Get into the spirit of Christmas with a tour to see the beautiful Dyker Heights Christmas Lights. Enjoy a magical stroll through Dyker Heights where homeowners take decorating to a whole new level.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See Brooklyn’s festive Christmas lights wonderland
- Enjoy a climate-controlled bus with free internet, electrical outlets, and holiday music
- Admire the stunning views of historic buildings and the picturesque New York City skyline
- Pickup and drop-off just blocks from Rockefeller Center’s famous Christmas tree
DescriptionSee the most spectacular displays of Christmas lights on a 4-hour tour of Dyker Heights in Brooklyn. Every year thousands of people ring in the holiday season by visiting this neighborhood, where homeowners display impressive and over-the-top holiday decorations. Meet near Bryant Park to board the bus, then listen to Christmas tunes and admire the beautiful views of Manhattan on the drive to Brooklyn. Enjoy a magical stroll through Dyker Heights where homeowners take holiday decorating to a whole new level. Your local guide will explain the history of this event as you wander past a 15-foot Santa Claus, holiday carousels, and the house of Lucy Spata who started the annual tradition. Afterwards, you’ll be dropped off back in Manhattan, where you can continue exploring holiday-themed shops or walk up to Rockefeller Center’s famous Christmas tree and ice skating rink.
Includes4-hour tour with approximately 90 walking in Dyker Heights Tour Guide to accompany guests throughout the tour Round-trip bus transportation from Manhattan Free gifts for the kids Holiday music while traveling in style on a coach bus
- You will be walking outdoors for approximately 90 minutes
- This tour will take place rain or shine