My Guide Website?
Chinatown Official Walking Tour - Manhattan NYC
This is the "OFFICIAL" Manhattan Chinatown Walking Tour. Uncover the history of one of the most alluring cultural enclaves in NYC, this is in partnership with Chinatown Little Italy Historic District.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Smell delightful aromas coming out of the many restaurants
- Meet leaders of the community in person at the CCBA
- Enjoy a historically and culturally accurate narrative
- Enter exclusive areas usually not open to the public
- Learn about Chinatown's famous history from your guide
DescriptionExplore all that New York City's historic Chinatown neighborhood has to offer on a walking tour. Don't worry about getting lost along its narrow streets and corridors with your local guide, and visit spaces that are normally off-limits to the public. After checking it at the Chinatown Little Italy Information Kiosk, head down to the old Five Points neighborhood brought back to fame by Martin Scorsese’s Gangs of New York movie. This was the exact spot that brought Chinatown into being in the late-1800s. Tour the southern portion of historic Chinatown, as far south as Kimlau Square and wind your way through the labyrinth of winding roads. Stop at well-known locations like Confucius Plaza, a Taoist temple, the famed Doyers Street, and see the largest Buddhist statue in the city. The grand finale of your tour is a visit inside the CCBA – The Chinatown Consolidated Benevolent Association, where you might catch a glimpse of the Mayor of Chinatown.. This tour is the Official Walking Tour of the Chinatown Little Italy Historic District and is in partnership with Two Bridges Neighborhood Council and the Chinatown Little Italy Historic District Association. The route and narrative was developed in collaboration with the Historic Districts Council.
IncludesExpert Tour guide Walking tour Access to off-limits areas of the neighborhood
- This tour will take place rain or shine This tour is in partnership with the Chinatown Little Italy Historic District Association and was developed in collaboration with the Historic Districts Council