My Guide Website?
Central Park Tandem Bike Rentals24 Reviews
What better way to explore NYC than on two wheels? Whether you just want a couple of hours to cruise around the park, or a whole day to see all of Manhattan, Unlimited Biking has you covered!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy convenient pick-up just two blocks away from Central Park
- Choose from a stock of well-maintained bikes for men, women, and children who dream of enjoying Central Park
- Ride safely and securely - All necessary equipment including a map, a nice helmet, a chain-lock and a basket for your convenience are included
DescriptionWhat better way to get acquainted with NYC than on two wheels? Whether you just want a couple of hours to cruise around the park, or a whole day to see every neighborhood in Manhattan, we have you covered. Explore Central Park and Manhattan on your own schedule with an all day bike rental that includes a map of the park. Glide around and see the sights of New York. Unlimited Biking offers a variety of new bikes in various models. Select your bike for comfort, tour the city on a hybrid, or power through the park on a mountain bike. Tandem bikes (for two people), baby seats and baby trailers are also available. Our team members are pleased to recommend specific routes, must-see attractions, and special restaurant options. Customer service is our priority! Rent a bike for your next adventure and let Central Park Sightseeing Bike Rental make your experience easier. Cruise away from the rental office with an illustrative map, a helmet, a chain-lock and a helpful bike bag. All equipment is FREE with your bike rental.
IncludesHelmet Bike Bag Chain Lock Map
- • Please note when booking that the cost is per bicycle which can accommodate 2 people.
- No customer under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- Store Hours: November- March: 9AM to 5PM, April-October: 9AM to 7PM