My Guide Website?
Brooklyn: 3-Hour Williamsburg Bites Food Tour53 Reviews
This foodie tour of Williamsburg includes tastings of delicious, gourmet foods from some of the best eateries in the neighborhood. Learn about the history of this popular Brooklyn area as you discover the spots favored by locals.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- NYC: Edge Observation Deck Admission Ticket
- New York City: Superheroes of NYC Guided Walking Tour
- New York City: Guided Highlights Bus Tour and Ferry Ride
- New York City: USA eSIM Roaming Data Plan
- From NYC: 2-Day Niagara Falls Tour with Shopping Trip
- Tuck into delicious Mexican food truck style food at Tacombi
- Sample traditional Polish cuisine at Northside Bakery
- Savor an Oklahoma-style BBQ at Mables Smokehouse
- Try the 'Best Pizza' in the neighborhood at an award-winning pizzeria
- Give back at Angels' Cafe
DescriptionCome hungry and ready to feast on delicious, gourmet foods at some of the top eateries in Williamsburg. Taste your way through this popular neighborhood and learn about its history on a 3-hour afternoon stroll. Williamsburg’s ultra-trendy charm is irresistible. You’ll discover the street art, cute boutiques, and lively bar scene, and experience some stellar bites. Knowing the local hangouts is crucial, and your guide will show you the favorites. Rest assured: there is more than enough food for lunch. You will feast on delicious foods from local favorites in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Learn the history of the neighborhood, enjoy some incredible large-scale street art, and snap some choice photos out on a waterfront pier of the best view of the NYC skyline. What a perfect way to spend an afternoon. The local experts have prepared a fun afternoon filled with incredible food, and you can be sure you'll feel like you experienced Williamsburg Like A Local when it's all said and done. Begin at the Bedford Avenue L subway stop (5 minutes from Manhattan) and don't waste any time before you start filling your belly. Know that you are making a difference by simply choosing our tours; we offer guests a way to give back to the community, by engaging with our social impact partners. By adding a social impact partner to each food tour, we've created a unique experience for you and assure that every tour we run is having a direct positive impact on the community we'll be exploring. You will walk a total of 2 miles. Some stops are sit down and some are eat on-the-go. Comfortable walking shoes and ability to walk at a reasonable pace are a must. Don't hesitate to contact the supplier if you have questions or need help.
IncludesFully-guided tour with commentary throughout 6 food tastings Plenty of water and bathroom breaks
- Tours operate rain or shine. Be sure to dress for the weather and wear comfortable walking shoes.