My Guide Website?
Brooklyn: 2-Hour Best of Brooklyn Williamsburg Walking Tour85 Reviews
Discover the charm of Brooklyn and its booming popularity on a walking tour of Williamsburg. Stroll through its laid-back waterfront district, hear about the area’s culture and history, and experience its cutting-edge appeal, its street art, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a stroll through the hippest neighborhood in Brooklyn
- Learn about the borough’s historic role as a capital of manufacturing and beer brewing
- Hear about the gentrification of Williamsburg and the controversial impact
- See underground graffiti and vibrant street art
DescriptionThis small-group walking tour takes you through Williamsburg, the hippest neighborhood in Brooklyn. Discover its cutting-edge culture, fascinating history, and creative street art during a 2-hour neighborhood stroll. Your guide will take you through into laid-back area that features loads of boutique shops, restaurants, and restored lofts. Experience a scene that's setting global trends! See innovative small businesses, creative architecture, and vibrant street art. You’ll also be treated to one-of-a-kind view of New York City's waterfront and the Manhattan skyline. Learn about Brooklyn's heritage as a capital of immigration, manufacturing, and beer brewing. Hear about its recent gentrification, and how its culture, identity, and future are being shaped.
IncludesGuided walk Licensed tour guide
- This tour operates rain or shine
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing and shoes appropriate for the day's weather
- Please note that the purpose of this tour is to give you an overview, not a highly detailed history