My Guide Website?
Baltimore to New York City by Rail
Enjoy a full day trip by rail from Baltimore to New York. Step aboard a double-decker bus and visit New York's most famous sites. Kids will enjoy experiencing what New York is about and love lunch at Senor Frogs Restaurant
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Great introduction to New York
- Hop On Hop Off sightseeing all day long
- MACY sales? Visit the main store here in New York!
- Good times and good food at Senor Frogs with included meal voucher
- R/T rail tickets included
DescriptionEnjoy a day in New York by taking the railroad... leave the tolls, gas and traffic problems at home while you relax aboard an Amtrak Regional train. Take a nap, read a book or watch a movie on the comfortable Amtrak seats or stop in at the Café Car as you speed into Pennsylvania Station, New York. With a mid morning arrival, its just a few blocks to pick up your included tickets for a memorable double-decker hop-on-hop-off tour of New York and Brooklyn. Pick from a variety of loop tours. Stay on the bus or hop off at the stop of your choice. There is something to do at nearly every stop. Museums, observatories, theaters, zoos, boat rides all are everlasting fun even if you've experienced them before. Children and adults will enjoy the famed WWII aircraft carrier, INTREPID, and its new space shuttle exhibits or experience the new One World Trade Center Observatory with a stop at the 9/11 Memorial Pool. A short walk from there is the American Indian Museum and Fraunces Tavern - which served as George Washington's headquarters during the Revolutionary War. Stop in front of the Stock Exchange and across the street at the historic Federal Hall built as a Customs House in 1842 but was the earlier site of George Washington's inauguration as the first President of the United States. With all this touring you'll be ready for a delicious meal at Senor Frog's. From Times Square it's just a few blocks to the original MACY's flagship store and maybe some souvenirs. With tired feet (but a huge smile) walk just 3 blocks to Pennsylvania Station for the return trip to Baltimore MD.
IncludesAll taxes, fees and handling charges Meal at Senor Frogs Hop-on hop-off tour R/T rail tickets
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel
- In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required and children must be accompanied by Adult
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements
- In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please contact attractions4us with the following info for each guest; Hotel name and phone, Room #, date of birth, email, phone number, first & last name as it appears on your Passport, Passport number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants