My Guide Website?
4-hour Harlem Gospel Tour in New York City595 Reviews
Experience the thrills of gospel singing in the heart of Harlem. See Morningside Heights, Columbia University and the Apollo Theater before joining a gospel choir for Mass.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a guided tour through the historic neighborhood of Harlem
- Attend Baptist Mass with a Gospel Choir
- See the Apollo Theater, Sugar Hill, Morningside Heights and Columbia University
- Enjoy a unique tour off the tourist track
DescriptionExperience an alternative tour of New York in this 4-hour tour of Harlem and the Upper West Side. Meet at the Sheraton New York Hotel at 08:30 AM. From here, be transported by your local guide to the church where the service is held. On the way, pass major landmarks, such as Saint John the Divine Cathedral, Columbia University, Sugar Hill, Morning side Heights, and Hamilton Terrace. Enjoy inspirational and uplifting gospel music. Characterized by its repletion, group participation, strong harmonies, and vibrant energy, the sound of a gospel choir can't fail to put you in a delightful mood. This is a unique chance to glimpse a community service and take part in an extraordinary form of celebration. After mass you will be driven back to Sheraton, where your tour will end. Continue your New York sightseeing filled with joy!
IncludesTour of Upper West Side and Harlem Gospel Mass
- Tours are usually offered in one language. However, occasionally they may be multilingual if the minimum number of participants is not reached
- The tour itinerary is subject to traffic conditions, it can be modified during special events such as parades and the New York City Marathon and can be offered in vans or buses depending on the number of passengers