My Guide Website?
Gangsters and Ghosts 2-Hour Walking Tour
Little Italy, New York https://www.myguidenewyorkcity.com/events/gangsters-and-ghosts-2-hour-walking-tour
New York City: Gangsters and Ghosts 2-Hour Walking Tour
- Acquaint yourself with the dark history of New York City
- Enjoy amazing views from NYC's most famous sightseeing districts
- Visit notable ghost and gangster locations including old mafia crime scenes in Little Italy and famous haunted houses in the West Village
- Learn how the five mafia families of New York and other gangs ran their criminal empires
DescriptionTake a two-hour guided walking tour through some of NYC's most famous neighborhoods and discover their stories of gangsters and ghosts from the city’s past. The Five Points, Chinatown, Little Italy, and Greenwich Village were known as the vice districts during the 1920s and 30s. See the places where gangsters such as John Gotti and Lucky Luciano used to party, make deals, and carry out threats. Visit haunted locations and old crime scenes on a tour led by historians. Spooky tales of the ghosts and gangsters of NYC's streets will be shared along the way. Stop at The Five Points, known for hosting New York's most infamous gangs, Chinatown's 'Blood Alley,' haunted houses of the West Village, and the many restaurants where mafia murders occurred in Little Italy. Go inside the Godfather-featured Basilica of St Patrick. The tour is family friendly with frequent stops.
IncludesTwo-hour walking tour Professional guide Entry to Basilica of St Patrick (daytime tours only)
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility or with infants
- Walking shoes are recommended
- Children aged 6 and under can join this tour for free